Saturday, December 22, 2007

Shop Opening: Mahalo!

Mahalo to first and foremost my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, Mom, Dad, Jorgie, and My Ohana, Melanie, Susan, Susie, Koak, Nicole S. & Brandon, Kris and Alana, Nicole N., Lofa, Matt, Aaron, EV, Lightsleepers, Atypical Living, 808 Empire, Caroline-SBDC, Aaron-Angry Woebots, Luke, Prototype, GenuineHI-Jake, Kavet and Chelsea, My Boo, Rhonda-Gayle, Shali, Josh and Family, Auntie Nani & Kalae, Susan And Will, the homies, my sponsers ITOEN, Hawaiian Springs, iKandy, and to everyone else that made it a success, mahalo nui loa!


Shop Storefront on Kapi'olani Blvd.

1311 Kapi'olani Blvd. Suite 104

Welcome to paradise!

exclusive handstyle by the most talented and humble individual I know, best friend, KOAK

it's pretty hard to surprise me, but my dad did it somehow, thank you for the beautiful roses & balloons dad!

mahalo for coming to share this special event with us, you were all apart of history!memories we will never forget.

exclusive ohana!

exclusive ohana!

exclusive ohana!

Homie Aaron aka Angry Woebots

raw talent. Angry Woebots switchin' it up for the ladies.

lightsleepers x exclusive :) don't sleep ladies!

serving you, always

yeah nicole!

last nights crew!

Cuzzo Rhonda-Gayle! you ready for MAGIC?


Jake GenuineHI. For the Love. Always.

Homie, Woebots killin' the wall!

tagteambackagain!

shali, remember all those late nights planning for the shop last year?!

Matt EvilGenius chillin' outside with my daddy :)

my ohana, I couldn't have done it with out you guys! 143

come again sonnn!

mahalo nui loa

ALOHA!

No comments: