Friday, August 8, 2008

iKandy at Made In Hawaii Festival



Aloha all!! It's my favorite time of the year, besides August being my birthday month (August 23-hint hint) just kidding, but the highlight of this month is being apart of the MADE IN HAWAII FESTIVAL held annually at Neal Blaisdell Center (Exhibition Hall & Arena). This year iKandy moved from the Arena to the EXHIBITION HALL BOOTH #295!!!!! I'm so stoked about this, I've waited 2 years to be in the Exhibition Hall. As soon as you walk through the main entrance, take a RIGHT, walk straight and you'll see the ikandy booth! So you should already know iKandy & Exclusive come from the same ohana!

So many reasons I'm excited this year, the Made In Hawaii Festival is always an honor to be apart of. Over 300 business owners doing their own HUSTLE and each of them represent HAWAII in one way or another. It's a family event, and another plus side is the FREE Food samples and our FREE GIFT when your spend $50 or more! Well hope I didn't bore you, see you there!! iKandy Booth 295 (Exhibition Hall) Neal Blaisdell Center - August 15-16: 10am-9pm & August 17: 10am-5pm. Mahalo for your support HAWAII! xoxo - Christina P.

No comments: